1. What are cookies?
|Google Analytics||Generates non- identifiable statistical analysis on how a visitor users the website||session|
|Doubleclick.net||Send non-identifiable data to Google analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour across marketing channels||session|
2. What cookies do we use on our website?
We may use the following cookies from time to time:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Below we provide more information about the cookies we use and why.
Our site uses two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies are only stored during your active session with us, upon closing your browser these will be removed from your system. Persistent cookies have a specified lifespan and are not removed from your system upon closing your browser and are kept for future visits.
3. Website cookie acceptance
4. Turning cookies off
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. You may opt-out of Google’s analytics cookies by visiting Google’s opt-out page – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Like many websites, we use Google Analytics to allow us to anonymously track page views across our site, and provide site statistics. These cookies are persistent, and once added to your computer unless removed by yourself, will not be deleted until the end of their lifespan. More information can be found here about cookie usage.
Manage your cookies
- Essential cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies